The TripleClicks MasterCard® opens up an array of exciting financial benefits for SFI affiliates worldwide:
* No need to wait days or weeks for your commission checks to arrive by postal mail! Instead, get your SFI commissions paid directly to your card, then convert to cash–in your country's currency–instantly at almost any ATM machine world-wide!
* Use your TripleClicks MasterCard® to pay bills, to order products at TripleClicks.com, or use your card anywhere else online or offline that accepts MASTERCARD®!
* Check your balance and more online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Your TripleClicks MasterCard® is a powerful recruiting tool, too. Pull out your TC MasterCard and explain how your friends can become SFI affiliates, too, and get money deposited on their own TripleClicks MasterCard 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from sales all over the world! An easy and professional way to do this is to give
them your business card or SFI X-Card.
* The TripleClicks MasterCard® also facilitates new, "quick pay" commissions. Later this year, you'll be able to make a sale and receive your commission the same week, no matter where you are in the world!
To get your Cash Card, make sure "TripleClicks MasterCard®" (default) is chosen as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via e-mail and alerts in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Just follow the directions in this e-mail to order your card directly through Payoneer. Your TripleClicks MasterCard® will come loaded with the balance of your account, minus $19.95 (a one-time fee) for the cost of processing your card.
Once you receive your card, you can start using it immediately, and each month you generate commissions, we will automatically deposit your earnings on to your card for instant access. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The banks issuing TripleClicks MasterCards® require a 10-day hold on initial commission deposits for new cards. If you receive your card prior to the end of this hold period, your card may not yet reflect your commission balance.